Tuesday, February 26, 2008

i WAS JUST iN A HORROR SCENE LAST NiGHT

LOL... but not literally. it somehow just felt like it. so here it goes...

so i was walking around campus at around 6:00pm which is already fairly dark for vegas this time of year. i got out of class and i still saw people walking around. i went to the bathroom for a while to pee pee like i religiously do every hour of my life. LOL. so when i got out of the bathroom, the eerie feeling began. all the people disappeared. i mean theres a few, but not the usual rush on a 6pm. but the thing is i had to go to the bookstore to return my book i purchased earlier (made copies of the book for 5 bucks and returned it right after to get my full 40 dollar refund..hahah smart eh??).

my classroom at that time to the bookstore was about a mile. lol.. exaggerating but you get the gist of it right?? and i was walking, cold, windy.... i felt alone and that someone was following or watching my every move. and the people i saw were the weird students, smoking in the corner, loners, those that dont give a damn about stuff around them. then the lights were fluttering like those effects in the movies, made it more scary. The scardy cat me... ran as fast as i could to somewhere in knew was safe. hahaha.. and get this.. i pulled out my cellphone from my purse and quickly dialed 911 so to get ready. so i got to the bookstore, returned my book, then i had to walk back to the parking lot. as soon as i got out of the bookstore, i saw the usual rush i see for 6pm. like everything went back to normal. what the heck was that? was it somekind of a prank. lol.. it was so surreal. its hard to get the picture of it just by reading this, but you have no idea how scared i was. damn it. next time im buying a pepperspray. hahah..


sigh... the point of this story??? is that..im bored as fuck. lol.

eileenie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

BoyKidlat said...

haha.pretty good post.keep it coming. I support your desperate search for something against boredom.haha. and we bloggers found it! its blogging!lol...
teecee.